sâmbătă, 4 septembrie 2010

E'mailuri netrimise.


1. Salut, Merle. Ce faci? Eu fac bine. First of all, I whant to say that I didn't forgot you and that I regreat that I didn't writen u untill now. I couldn't (my english does not permit my to tell you why, sorry). I'm happy that you're, allsow, in holliday, like I've red that, after you will gratuate, you will going to sell books; is a beautifull job. I gratuated the hightscool, the best hightscool in the town, and now I'm student of a scool, at pharmacologyscool. It has three years. I gratuated the first year and, over two years from now on, I will be a pharmacologyst. Whit this diploma I can work in any country - isn't great? I've made allsow some courses, where I have learned to do reflexoterapie. What did you do since we laste spoaken? I'm, allsow, verry courious. Bye'bye. Auf wiedersehen. La revedere. Take care. Pass auf dich auf. You're friend Razvan from Romania. Dein freund Razvan aus Romanien. Prietenul tau Razvan din Romania.
P.S.: Please rewrite me how soon you can.

2. Salut, Merle. Ce faci? Eu fac bine. Pharmacologyscool is not that hard, but is a beautiful scool. That will be a good idea to open a bookshop, really. You've sayed that you whent to France? What town did you visited? You learned much french! That's good! (I allsow touc ferench clases and english clases and latin clases when I was in scool, but I know english the best. May I make a sugestion? Do you whant to became a teacher instead a translator? I think is more fun. After two years I ould like to emigrate, but I don't know where? I ould like to go to Canada, where my godfather is since 2000, or to Greece, but Germany is allsow a good idea. I will think about it and I will tell you. I think that I will stop my chat here. Rewrite me soon! Bye'bye. La revedere. Auf wiedersehen. You're friend Razvan from Romania. Prietenul tau Razvan din Romania. Dein freund Razvan aus Romanien. Take care. Pass auf dich auf.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu